Friday, August 21, 2009

Another shopping trip!


My Smiths Trip. I spent $21 on all this!


Walgreens trips (What a pain but worth it!) $4.50


Target trip $5.55 yeah that is right $5.55




My free 25 prints from walgreens




This is how excited Felicity is about couponing!!



This couponing trip was not for the faint of heart. I ran into town with Alexia for some stuff for the primary carnival on Saturday and figured while I was in town I might as well go shopping at a few of my favorite stores for deals. My target trip was great. The coupons beeped but she still approved them and I gave her a TON of coupons. The walgreens trip was a NIGHTMARE!!! The checker was NOT helpful and I had my whole plan together but it didn't work out. I am on the floor with Alexia crawling around in Walgreens reorganizing my coupons to get the good deal. I would NOT advise a beginner couponer to do this...I was confused and flustered and even sweating(HAHAH)! So I left the first walgreens and went to a different one about 2 miles away and had a way more pleasant experience!!! Some days it is worth it and some days it definately is NOT worth it. Today was frustrating but when I got home and saw what I got for so little I realized it definately was worth it!
I know I'm a geek but I had to share.

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

You are far from Geekhood! That is AWESOME!!

Candy said...

awesome! I am so so addicted to couponing! It is so great!

I had a horrible experience at walgreen's today. I ended up leaving angry and empty handed and yelling. yeah, not so good.

Jessica said...

You are amazing! All I an say is lead me, guide me let me walk beside you.