Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Weekend






Saturday before Easter I took the girls to an Easter egg hunt at Walmart. I took them by myself because Trevor was walking the UNR building and a condo project he is doing in Reno. I got there and I forgot my camera. The girls had a GREAT time and I was really impressed with the Easter egg hunt. Wal-Mart did an awesome job and all the employee's were super nice. I wouldn't have been able to get pictures with the girls anyway it was all I could do just helping the girls hold there baskets and keep them under control from all the candy they ate. Super fun time. I think we will do this every year the girls loved it. There was even an Easter Bunny there. Felicity sat by her but Alexia FREAKED out. She just liked looking from far away not up close.

1 comments:

Janie said...

I like the blue lips! Looks fun.