Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Our little mini vacation



In October we got to take a little time off and go to Sacramento. We spent some time with our good friends Larry and Wee Gee and went to the Sacramento Zoo. The girls had a blast. The zoo was the perfect size for two small kids. They had enough but it didn't take us all day to go through it. We always have such a fun time when we visit our friends. We celebrated Felicity's birthday with yummy ice cream cone cakes Wee Gee and Felicity made together. I will post more pictures when I get them downloaded.

2 comments:

Cylee Pressley said...

How fun!! Now your next vacation will be to Erda......yahoo!

Felicity's little prayer was cute. I love the little things they pray about.

Annie Jane said...

You guys are such a cute, cool family. I just wanted to tell you I still check up on you and think of you. Say hello to all.