Sunday, January 31, 2010

It has been way too long!!


Trevor and I are sitting here chatting about the blog as I'm downloading pictures. He says "Man, you used to be so good about the blog, what happened?" My response..."LIFE" happened. His response..."No, couponing happened!"

I have to be honest and say he is right. I have been so CONSUMED with getting a great deal I have let other things go..including the blog.

Well it is a new year and we are on a budget(Hopefully we will actually stick to it this time). So no matter how good the deal is I only have so much money and when it is gone no more deals for me! January has been a LONG month so it has been a little difficult! But needless to say I have chilled a bit on the couponing. I am not quitting I am just not running to town to get free toothpaste and shampoo anymore.

I was going to post some of the old pictures from the last few months I missed but I decided just to start from this month and that is enough. Otherwise I get way too overwhelmed and give up! Here is to a new year and a better blog hopefully.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Your girls are just adorable! Combination of the two of you for sure. I sure hope you can make it for the reunion in July. It will be great for the cousins to play with each other and the adults to catch up.

Sam said...

Too CUTE! love you.

Jonnette said...

OOPS... I didn't realize Sam was logged on.
JONNETTE says: "Too CUTE!" love you.

Adalia said...

Your posts are so cute! It was good to see some new ones- I feel like a blog stalker sometimes :>