Thursday, January 28, 2010

THIS WINTER....IT has been LONG








It seems like winter started on December 1st and hasn't stopped. At first it was magical and beautiful. I was so enjoying the snow and the beauty of it. In Nevada we should NEVER complain when we are getting moisture because we so need it, but....I have to say I am ready for some sunshine. Today it was a beautiful Nevada winter day and I LOVED it. I felt like it was a breath of fresh air. I am so ready for the spring and summer at the water park. Bring on the 100 degree weather....I am SOOOO ready for it!!!!

1 comments:

Cylee Pressley said...

You know why its long don't you???? I am not there! J/K

I was reflecting today about your drop ins and our conversations .. I have to say I miss them. You are a great friend and I hope the rest of winter flys so you girls can get back to the water park!

I love the pictures. Alexia is getting so big.