Thursday, May 19, 2011

Our Doctor's visit






I brought the girls to the doctor's with me to see the baby on the ultrasound but found out since were past the "risky" part of my pregnancy we aren't going to have another one till we go to find out the baby's sex which will be at the end of next month. The girls still got to listen to the heart beat and are so excited about the baby! We stopped at in-n-out burger on our way out of town and grabbed a chocolate shake for the girls as a reward for them being good at the doctor's office....I wanted a burger and fries too!!! This baby LOVES in-n-out!

2 comments:

Josh and Leslie said...

Congrats on #3! I'll keep my fingers crossed for a little boy :)

Christensen family said...

I can't wait to see what the baby will be. You guys are amazing and we have loved getting know you guys. Plus your kids are pretty amazing as well.