Thursday, May 19, 2011

Working on the Trellis






Trevor has officially turned our garage into a paint booth for our trellis we are building in our back yard. Trevor decided to use a little money from his side jobs to splurge on a trellis for us this summer. The girls have loved helping him paint in the garage but Trevor has really done all of the work. I have stayed clear because of the baby so I have been NO help at all. Building it is going to be some hard work but Trevor LOVES these kind of projects. He is behind a desk all the time so when he has a chance to be outside working on stuff he enjoys the time. We are hoping to have it finished over Memorial day weekend. I will post pics as soon as we're done.

2 comments:

TreenaandTyler said...

Yay for coming back to the blog world!!!! Loved the pics of the girls... I need a copy for my fridge!! Tell trev I love the scrub top... looks like he would go right in my dept!! Love seeing the pics of the girls... they are growing up so fast... glad the baby loves in and out...just getting baby prepped for the future!!! Hope you are feeling well... cant wait to find out that you are having a boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well maybe a little too early to be excited but I have had some pretty crazy dreams about it already! Miss y'all... I will let you know when I get some dates down for our travel to Reno in june!!

Christensen family said...

So when are you coming to do ours?