Monday, September 22, 2008

Another doctor visit another adventure


Today was Alexia's 2 week check up. Everything was going great until her clothes came off and I had to change her diaper. As I am chatting with the nurse about how often she eats and how often she needs diaper changes I forget that I am mid diaper change. All the sudden there is a shot of pooh that traveled about two feet. All over my shirt and jeans and all over the floor and table!!! I brought two sets of clothes for Alexia but I didn't plan on needing a change of clothes for myself!! I had plans to meet friends at the park after the appointment then off to Costco. I just threw Alexia's snuggli on and covered as much of the mess up as I could. I wish I had pics but I didn't have the camera. I will just leave it to your imagination! We really did have a good day. We were in Reno/Sparks for close to 8 hours and the girls did great.

3 comments:

Candy said...

haha! That is hilarious and terrible at the same time! Glad they were so good, and you are so good to be out of hte house for so long with a new baby! I am such a nervous chicken, and at two weeks, definitely don't have a good routine down for taking kids out!
Hey, dude, will you please keep me posted on when Old Navy has their big sale? You are locked in as my friend who always let me know when it is. Even when I'm 38, or 49, or 82, I want a call or message from you, letting me know. Thanks dude. :) lol

Cylee Pressley said...

Tressa,
I love that you documented this cuz this is the stuff that we can have a good laugh at down the road, after the terror of it actually happening has passed.

Annie Jane said...

I have to admit...That poop story surpasses any of mine.