Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Quite a day at the Dr. Office




We had quite the day today! We were rushing out the door to get to town on time. We had to rush over to St. Mary's to get the PKU test they forgot to take for Alexia while we were in the hospital. After that visit Alexia was hungry so I fed her in the parking lot and she filled her pants. I went to change her and she started going potty then as I am trying to clean that up she poops all over!!!! I was a LITTLE frustrated. I got her cleaned up and we rushed over the the Dr. Office. I figured to save time I would schedule Felicity's 3 year check up and Alexia's newborn wellness check up all on the same day. Felicity was NOT happy. I thought the dentist office visit was bad, this was worse. We had to do the hearing test about ten times because she wouldn't stop moving and crying. Alexia (newborn) only took one time. She freaked when she had to stand on the scale to weigh and she freaked when they measured her!!! I am just glad there were no shots because that may have put us both over the edge. At least she is healthy. She weighs 26lbs and is almost 3 feet tall. And her hearing is fine! Alexia did pretty good with all of her tests just a little crying but she was happy as can be when we left. She was 7lbs. 11oz and 21 inches long. She is a much better eater than Felicity was. I thought you all would get a kick out of the pictures. The first is before the visit, the last two are after...notice who is red from crying!!!

2 comments:

Brittney said...

Oh my goodness What a day I have had a few of those also. You think you are doing such a good job planning and then realize it doesn't matter what you do Some days are just that - days. I am glad everybody is healthy. Tressa it is so fun to feel like I am still apart of your life with the blog so thank you for the time you spend in updating I appreciate it
love brittney

Candy said...

Oh the joy of kids huh? I've been there many, many a time. cying babies, crying toddlers, someone has to pee, the baby just exploded, everyone is hungry and thirsty and tired, standing in the walmart line, kids are fighting, mom is tired, people looking....glad to know I'm not alone! They both are still so cute!