Saturday, September 13, 2008


Trevor decided to bring Felicity up to camp on Grandpa's property with Grandpa and the Powelson family (Our long lost 2nd cousins on Trevor's side). I stayed home with Alexia while they all left on Friday night and got home Saturday night. They brought the dirtbikes out and rode the kids all over while enjoying watching the Reno Air Races. There are only 20 air races held in the entire world so this is a huge event in Reno. Grandpa's property is right above the air race stadium so the planes get really close. Felicity and Trevor had a great time watching the planes and riding the dirt bikes.

I really enjoyed this one on one time with Alexia. This week has been a little ruff adjusting to the two kid thing and returning to the diaper thing. I was more tired than I thought Alexia and I slept in till 12:00 yep noon!!! I couldn't believe it but I felt well rested. The rest of the day I just got to enjoy her. She is such a good baby and she sleeps alot! Mostly during the day.

Some fun facts about Alexia
1. She gets the hiccups every time she eats
2. After she burps is when the hiccups come
3. She is a GREAT eater...much better than Felicity
4. No diaper can keep everything in. I have a full load of stuff she has pooped on just from today. (I don't know that huggies are doing the job!)
5. She had a few adorable smiles in her sleep and she even laughed today while she was dreaming

I REALLY enjoyed this special day and I'm thankful for a husband that gave me a much needed break!

2 comments:

Candy said...

oh how fun for you to get to have alone time with your babe. I remember that it was hard for me when I had Keira because I wanted just to sit and hold her and cuddle, but I couldn't because I had Jacey to take care of. What a sweet little girl!

Jonnette said...

Give that man a Klondike Bar!