Monday, October 27, 2008

The Dentist office

I left Alexia for the first time with a good friend so I could go to the dentist. I found out I need a crown and 3 fillings replaced and lucky me they have a slot open TOMORROW to get everything done. I went in today to get one filling that I had broke fixed now $800.00 later. Yeah for me I get to pay someone all that money to make my mouth hurt and for my teeth to be hot/cold sensitive for who knows how long. I love paying for pain!

Anyway, Alexia took her first bottle today and she did great. I hope she will take another one tomorrow while I am at yet another appointment. Wish me luck. I think I will ask for the gas this time..it takes the edge off!

1 comments:

Annie Jane said...

Hey I hope this week went well for you at the dentist! Yuk!
Oh and thanks for the phone call yesterday. Sorry about not calling you back. I was being a real stress case. We missed the Trunk -r-treat because we stayed in Reno too long running errands. Since Melia didn't even know what she was missing, we decided it was okay not to go after all.