Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Trunk or Treat






We had trunk or treat at the church on Wednesday. We had a chili cook off and then trunk or treating outside. Dana Brown did most of the work and I helped her set up the tables and chairs and made some chili and cornbread. Felicity was our little chicken and Alexia was a turtle(the same costume Felicity was when she was a baby!)When we got to the church I knew it was going to be a long night because Felicity didn't take a nap and she was already wining and tired. I went to nurse Alexia and when I got back Trevor was VERY frustrated and told me she needed to be brought to the car for timeout. So I got to deal with that while Trevor enjoyed his chili...Lucky mom! Finally I got a chance to sit down and eat(By then most of the chili was gone) and Trevor took Felicity Trunk or Treating. Felicity had a great time and she fell asleep on the way home from the church...exhausted! I am always thankful we do these fun things AFTER they are done...during when Felicity is having her meltdown I wonder!!!

1 comments:

Candy said...

that picture made me miss all of you guys! I love those pics of you and trevor holding Alexia. And I must say Felicity is one cute chicken!