Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Lattin Farms with play group

Felicity on the cow train..this is the highlight of the trip



The play group enjoying playing at Lattin Farms in Fallon, NV

Felicity, Alexia and I enjoying the beautiful day!


We had such a fun time petting and feeding the animals,riding the cow train, eating homemade cinnamon rolls, and picking out a pumpkin. Felicity decided to pick out a white pumpkin this time instead of an orange one. I really enjoy these days outside in the fall weather enjoying the trees changing colors.

1 comments:

Candy said...

no fair, no fair, no fair! OH HOW I MISS ALL OF YOU! That last picture of Felicity is the funniest thing! What is with her eye? Keira does a similar thing and it cracks me up. SO CUTE! Wish I could have made the annual Lattin Farms trip with all of you!