Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Yuck!



Tonight was crazy! Felicity threw up 4 times...not a good night for her. She is not a happy camper! I am not good at cleaning up after sick kids. It took everything I had not to throw up from cleaning it all up. Just my luck Felicity had a red popsicle tonight before she got sick so I spent a bunch of time cleaning up the mess. I am just hoping it was food poisening and not the flu. Trevor's sister is getting married in two days and we have family that is supposed to be staying with us. The last thing we need is the flu bug going around. Here is to hoping everyone is better tomorrow!!!

3 comments:

Candy said...

poor girl! I am right there with ya on the cleaning up throw up bit. I hate it! I won't get into details, but I've had some terrible times...oh seriously...I'll just end there. so gross.
hope she is feeling better today!

Annie Jane said...

Ohh, yuk! A red popsicle, too?!

Jonnette said...

Hey, we received the family letter yesterday. It's a fight to get the thing read before one of the kids swipe it. They love Felicity's quotes. Rebekah was sitting at the counter smiling as she read them. Samantha reads it cover to cover. Rebekah & Casey are joining in too! Thanks for putting it together. Love ya!