Sunday, December 7, 2008

Decorating the Christmas Tree


Felicity decorating the tree..she had a blast!


The happy tree decorators. Alexia was asleep so she couldn't help.


We let Felicity hang all the bulbs and she liked to put them one right next to the other. After she went to bed I spread them all over the tree.


Trevor and Felicity decorating her little tree. She decided she wanted it on the kitchen table so it works great as our centerpiece.


We had such a fun time decorating the Christmas tree. I decided to change my color scheme for my tree this year red white and silver and I love it. I love the real tree also. The biggest challenge has been to remember the water for it every day. I can't believe how much water that tree uses each day..no wonder there are no tree farms in Nevada, we have very little water here.

0 comments: