Friday, December 19, 2008

Snow Days






The other day we had a fun snow storm so Felicity decided to go outside and play in it. Felicity LOVES to play in the snow but Mommy isn't the biggest fan of it! Felicity went outside and I ran to my room to grab the camera. I came around the corner and looked out the sliding window. I saw Felicity knocking on the door yelling for me to let her in. She had this total look of terror on her face so I ran to the door and opened it for her. Out of the corner of my eye I saw two huskies running straight for Felicity! I grabbed her and pulled her inside and then they ran right up to the sliding glass window. I was about as freaked out about the dogs as Felicity was. The rest of the day when Felicity went out to play in the snow I didn't take my eyes off of her. The huskies came back into our yard about four times that day...Where were the owners HUH? At least there were no dog bites!

0 comments: