Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Alexia's Dr. Appointment

We tried out a new pediatric Nurse in Fernley. She comes to Fernley every Wednesday so it is pretty convenient. We dropped Felicity off at Malia's (thanks Annie) and went to our first appointment. I am REALLY behind on immunizations for Alexia. She is 5 months tomorrow and she hasn't had a single immunization. The nice thing is they didn't make me feel like a LOSER mom when I went in. They were totally understanding and worked out a schedule to get Alexia caught up. Alexia was NOT happy about her shots. I think that was the maddest I have seen her yet. We ran back and got Felicity after the appointment and she was LOVING the Hyde's new dog--Steve. While I was gone she had asked Annie if she could be PART OWNER of the dog. Annie agreed and Felicity left ecstatic! She is PART OWNER of a dog we don't have to pick up after, I think Felicity got the good end of the deal. Annie, thanks for that!

1 comments:

Cylee Pressley said...

You are such a great mom! Watching you with your girls is very sweet. You teach me a lot. I may have already told you this...I love the picture of the girls.