Thursday, February 19, 2009

Our little Alexia






We have so enjoyed having our little Alexia in our family. I think her favorite person in the world is her big sister Felicity! Whenever we are hanging out Felicity can always make Alexia laugh...hard! It is contagious we are all just laughing together. I love those moments. Alexia is growing so fast it makes me sad. I love seeing her rolling and trying to crawl but I don't want the time to go as fast as it is going. She is VERY interested in food but I haven't started her on rice cereal yet...this coming month I think we will probably try. She has been a pretty bad sleeper so I think the cereal might help. I have been up between 2 and 4 times a night with Alexia. She has been such a good baby during the day I really don't mind the feedings in the night. She is just so fun to be around and I think she will be such a fun kid when she gets bigger. I am so thankful for our little Alexia and her big sister Felicity!

1 comments:

Jonnette said...

you look great... Alexia is way cute too.