Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Back to Preschool



Today Felicity started back to preschool. We rushed around the house to get everyone ready and all of us out the door. It was so nice to have three hours to get some things done around the house. I cleaned, did some laundry, organized a little bit and hung out with little Alexia. After preschool we came home, No whining, no crying...which always constitutes a good day.

I see my part for my treadmill is here and I am stoked...then open the box and once again they have mailed me the wrong part for my treadmill. No, this is not the first time this has happened, it's the second. Call the customer service and told I need to take MY motorboard off of the treadmill, mail it to them, and then THEY will remount it and mail it back. UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! Anyway, I am NOT going to let it ruin my day, I am NOT going to let it ruin my day, I am NOT going to let it ruin my day. I guess I am going to find alternate exercise for myself. My treadmill has been out of commission for over 3 weeks now and I am missing it terribly! You never realize how much you love your treadmill till it's sitting there broken and worthless. I hope it is up and going in the next couple weeks. Waterpark season is around the corner and I have quite a bit of baby weight to run off! Wish me luck dismantling this beast...maybe I'll have the engineer in the family do it! Yeah, that sounds better.

2 comments:

Cylee Pressley said...

I love these pictures...they are beautiful.

You are welcome to come over and use our treadmill. That is a huge bummer. I would be very upset as well.

Annie Jane said...

Ohh, I am sorry. That is terrible. If you want me to watch the girls while you go jogging I would be happy to. You are one of the most committed people I know to exercising. I hope you don't have to wait much longer!