Monday, February 16, 2009

Felicity in the Bathroom



Felicity had a great idea. She decided to put a BUNCH of soap in her hair...fill up a cup...and proceed to dump it on herself to rinse the shampoo out of her hair. I was in the office when I heard her screaming in the bathroom. I RAN in to see what was wrong and I saw Felicity dripping with water and soap running down her face. She was screaming because she got the soap in her mouth and she DID NOT like it at all. The funny thing is the other day Felicity was spitting at Alexia and I told her if she couldn't listen I was going to put soap in her mouth. She FREAKED out just balling. She has never gotten soap in her mouth so Trevor and I both thought it was funny she reacted so strongly to the suggestion of soap in the mouth. I guess now when I threaten her she will know what it tastes like!

2 comments:

Jonnette said...

camera first... clean-up second! love you!

Candy said...

that is funny! her faces are hilarious!