Thursday, March 25, 2010

Alexia






Alexia was being way to quite and this is what we found. She was picking off the keys to my laptop!!


Where do I start with our little Alexia. She is officially old enough to go to Nursery at church which is pretty exciting. The first couple weeks have been a little rough but she is starting to adjust. Hopefully in the next few weeks she will start enjoying it a bit more.

She is really starting to talk which is always fun. She called the Easter Bunny a UNNY this weekend. Every once in a while she'll just say a word clear as day. This is rare but so fun when it does happen.

Alexia is our early morning girl. She goes to bed about 6:30 and gets up about 6:30 which totally KILLS me. I am not a morning person and I would say this has to be the hardest thing for me. Felicity and I would sleep in till about 8 sometimes 9 in the morning. Those days are long gone so I guess I better get used to it. Now I know how my sisters feel that have always told me about there 5 and 6a.m. wake ups. I so miss sleeping in!!!!

I just adore our little Alexia. She has such a spunky personality that keeps all of us on our toes. She loves to Scream about anything and everything. When I say scream I mean fingernails down the chalkboard scream. Sometimes the screams are valid(Felicity stealing toys) other times she just screams for no reason at all (A little annoying). She loves to scream MOM, MOM, MOM.... all day long. When I have a good nights sleep I have patience with the screaming when I am tired she gets put in her crib...to work it out before I LOSE IT!

Felicity has trained her to sit, roll over, beg, and lay down. Most people may think this is weird but if you know our Felicity you understand why Alexia acts like a dog.

When Felicity gets in trouble and put in time out Alexia always freaks out and has to go into the room with Felicity and COMFORT her. This is so cute!!! I love to see how much the girls love each other.

Don't get me wrong....They fight all day every day...now I know why my mom would say...JUST STOP FIGHTING. This is how I feel every day. Sometimes I think Felicity likes pushing Alexia's buttons and my buttons.

Anyway please forgive my ramblings...I just want to document what is going on with Alexia right now. I don't want to forget some of the fun things about our baby girl that is not so much a baby anymore!

0 comments: