Tuesday, March 16, 2010

St. Patricks day






I am the worst with doing holiday things with my kids. I really need to be better...so I tried to get a little creative with the girls for St. Patricks day. We made four leaf clover pancakes, very sad looking I must add! But they WERE green and looked a little like a clover. The girls gave them some sprinkles and some syrup and they were pretty happy campers. Later we ran to pick up some sugar cookie dough at Walmart(My last time I tried them from scratch they were pretty gross...) We got home cooked and decorated the cookies together. We had a fun time just hanging out. The plan was to deliver them to people but we ended up eating pretty much all of them. We cannot have sweets in the card house we ALL are junk food junkies!

One of the things I want to be better at this year is doing fun things with my girls to celebrate the random holidays through the year. I guess we will just have to see how I do!!!

0 comments: