Sunday, June 14, 2009

Card Family Pictures





As many of you know Trevor has been SUPER busy with his two jobs so we have been major slackers on getting a family picture. Alicen was GREAT and took some awesome pictures of the girls(Way better than JC Penny's Did) but Trevor wasn't there and he doesn't have the time for a road trip to Utah! Anyway, Trevor's brother was in town with his family so we went in early on Saturday and got some pics done. I really HATE taking family pictures because there is so much pressure and with kids it is always crazy...(I don't know how mom ever did it with 12) Alexia was a nightmare but thanks to some practice with Alicen Felicity was a perfect cheeser! All things considered I was happy with the pictures. It is sad Alexia is 9 months and this is our first official family picture...besides the ones we took ourselves. In the future we will be better, I hope!

8 comments:

Cylee Pressley said...

Those look great! You have such a beautiful family.

You have now inspired me to get pictures taken.

Brya said...

They turned out so good! You guys look so cute!

Brittney said...

i love love love them they all turned out great. Hey I just posted a post on my blog especially for you so make sure you take a peek love ya

Jessica said...

Those are so incredible! I can not get over how cute they are.

Annie Jane said...

You are so beautiful, Tressa. The pictures turned out really darling. Don't stress that it took you 9 months to get the family picture taken! It took us until Sophie was 18 months!
Way to go!!!

Jenni Anderson said...

Those are so great Tressa! I love all of them. I love how Trevor is balancing Alexia... that's classic! Thank you for sharing!

summer said...

Love them...you are looking amazing!

Candy said...

Those are so cute! I love the one of Trevor holding Alexia on his hand, hilarious!
It was so so fun to see you guys! Your girls are darling. I have a really funny picture of Felic that I will probably post on my blog in the next few days. Just look for her squinty eye, it is really funny.