Monday, June 22, 2009

ok, you can call me a LITTLE crazy!


I have become a LITTLE over the top with the coupon thing lately. I never realized you could buy lots of coupons on E-Bay did you? Anyway, I found the deal of the century last week and had to share it with all of you. I got 12 reams of paper and two boxes of 4X6 photo paper for a SCREAMING DEAL at staples. I found this website called common sense with money.com It is an awesome site that shares info about good deals at different stores...you all should check it out. A couple other sites I found is hip2save.com, and faithful provisions.com. Anyway, I find this scenario on the website that tells me how to purchase this paper. After it is all said and done on a purchase that would have been about $84.00 I spent $3.50 + taxes! Even with taxes added in I spent about .65 cents per ream of paper and got the photo paper free!!! I think I have paper for us for the entire year. Trevor just picked up 1 ream of paper the other day from Wal-Mart for the same amount I paid for ALL of my paper! I just wanted to share my awesome deal...I'm trying to make mom proud! Next time I find an awesome deal I will share the info a little sooner!

2 comments:

Annie Jane said...

I am lovin that paper display! Wow it makes me realize just how cool your deal really was! WOW!

Cylee Pressley said...

I love it! Thank you for sharing this with me.