Thursday, June 4, 2009

Felicity our little potty mouth...but she doesn't know it!


A fun picture of the girls at the Memorial Day BBQ me and the girls went to without Trevor, he was busy working! We had a blast and couldn't have asked for a more beautiful day.


Two days ago Felicity, Alexia and I were laying on the floor in their bedroom playing. Lately Felicity has been spelling things and asking me what they spell. So as we are laying there she says what is SSSAASSS spell mommy? I say Sas. Then she says what does AAAAASSSSSS spell mommy? I started laughing and she asks what is so funny. I played it off and told her Alexia was tickling me and making me laugh..She jumps on me and starts tickling me and all is forgotten for her but I am still chuckling a few days later.

Another thing Felicity has been doing lately is rhyming which always concerns me a little because of the words kids can come up with while Rhyming. I have noticed most of the time while she is rhyming she puts a B in front of whatever word she is saying and for the last few months nothing bad has come of it but today she rhymed pitcher replacing the letter with B. I really didn't know what to say so I didn't say anything. I didn't want to bring attention to it but again (Being a bad mom!!) I got a little giggle out of it. I figure it is all innocent unless she starts using the word on a regular basis then I may have to explain the word is not a good word! Maybe when she reads this when she's 16 she'll get a little giggle out of this post too!

2 comments:

Janie said...

I have always worried when Liv is rhyming too! I got a little chuckle out this post too.

Cylee Pressley said...

You are good for playing it off.

The picture looks fun! I am glad you guys had fun. And thank you so much again for watering.