Thursday, June 25, 2009

Summers at the waterpark





This is the third year we have gotten season passes for the waterpark and I LOVE it. This has been an awesome year for Felicity...She is getting so independent. She will go down the slides herself and carries the tube all by herself. This is a good thing because Alexia HATES the water. I put her toes in and she freaks out. My friend came with us the other day for the first time and her little girl loved the water....oh well, tis life right! Anyway, even though I have to carry Alexia everywhere we go and FORCE her to get in the water kicking and screaming the whole time...I really am enjoying the summer so far and it has just begun! I am so thankful for good friends to go with. I know I wouldn't go as much as I do if I didn't have fun people to hang out with while we are there. Since the waterpark is in Reno we get there about twice a week which is plenty for me and the girls. I count this as one of our blessings in life, having a wonderful waterpark to play in all summer long!

2 comments:

Janie said...

I'm thinking about doing it. Those pictures are inticing.

Cylee Pressley said...

I am so glad that we are joining you this year. This would not be possible if you and others weren't going. Thanks for encouraging us and being such a great friend.

Love the pictures of the girls.