Saturday, February 13, 2010

A Busy Saturday!


Today was one of those days....Erica and I made rice crispy treats for the primary kids, made pies, made dinner, cleaned up after the kids, laundry, etc... All the while Trevor was working in his office doing drafting for a guy in Fernley. Finally it is 9:30 at night and the kiddies are in bed and I am sitting here resting my feet. Days like this I feel like I did when I was a server at my Mom's restaurant. My feet hurt from being on them so long.

Tonight as I was cleaning the kitchen up I told Felicity to go in my room and pick out her three books (ALWAYS two pooh bear books and one disney book) to read. I finished the kitchen and came in and she was folding the pile of clothes that I was planning on folding last night but ended up at the end of my bed not folded. I couldn't believe it she folded about 6 towels and a bunch of her and Alexia's clothes.

The other day I was being grouchy tired mom and she went in the living room and cleaned the entire thing and there were toys EVERYWHERE!!!! I am just amazed at how much help a little four year old can be.

4 comments:

Janie said...

I'm sorry you had such a long Sat. So cute that felicity helped you out!! She's a good girl. It is 11:00pm and I just got home. Olivia is still up! and singing church songs in her bed :) Crazy weekends for crazy moms. I hope you get a thorough nights rest. See ya tomorrow.

Jonnette said...

I was reading, scrolling down & Rebekah says, "STOP! I haven't read that yet." I finished up & she went back & caught up on all your posts. We love you guys... write more often, the kids love reading about your funny little girls. Love you.

Cylee Pressley said...

I can not believe how long her hair is!!! And what a great little helper. Those sweet moments are what I live for.

It was so good to talk to you the other day. Thanks!

Annie Jane said...

Good job, Felicity! Keep that goin, Tressa! What an industrious and helpful girl you are helping her to be. Pie day with Tress and Erica sounds fun!