Thursday, February 4, 2010

Nights with Felicity

Felicity has been coming into our bed almost every night over the last month. She will come in say Alexia woke her up and hop into our bed snuggle up to Trevor's back and fall asleep. It is usually early in the morning but she is a mover and hard to sleep in the same bed with. Some nights I bring her back to her room other nights I just let her stay. In her defense Alexia can be loud yelling Mommy over and over again. The other night we were sleeping and Felicity woke me up..she was talking in her sleep. "Animals have flubber that keep them warm in the artic." Then she rolled over and was back asleep. She learned this little fact from a book at preschool. I just giggled and rolled over and fell back asleep. I have loved preschool this year for Felicity and myself. I really enjoy watching the girls interact with each other and see them work out their problems. I am so thankful we are in Fernley at this time so Felicity can have such wonderful friends to play and learn with!

1 comments:

Cylee Pressley said...

Its hard not to let them come in and snuggle. That book mess was serious...that little Alexia is busy isn't she?

So good to see the pictures. The boys and I look at them together.