Saturday, February 27, 2010

I LOVE LOWES







I am so thankful Fernley got a Lowes and a Walmart the last few years. Today I took the girls to Lowes to build a lobot (a robot and car) Felicity had such a blast working on it and Alexia just ran all over harassing the other kids. They even gave the kids their own goggles and aprons. I think Felicity was as excited about the goggles as she was about the car. I did the assembly but she hammered all the nails in. Felicity loves these type of projects. Lowes does these workshops every other week, I need to be better about getting going on Saturday morning so we can do this more often. Alexia wasn't really into it but that is ok...Felicity had a blast. When the lobot was finished Alexia thought it was a phone...She kept saying "Hi" into it.

2 comments:

Janie said...

What time is that at? I need to take Olivia to some of those. Where do you get the info?

Lindsey said...

Are you going to go and do this again? I just looked it up on the website and it said for the basketball hoop thing coming up it was recommended for kids 1st grade and up. What was the age for the "lobot" that Felicity made? Should I even worry about that? It looks like fun, even just for the cute apron and goggles. Dallin would love that. You are doing a great job of actually finding things to do in Fernley. I forgot to ask you how that Valentine activity was that you told me about on that Wed before Valentines...