Sunday, February 28, 2010

Sunday, Oh Sunday!

Today was one of those days I would NOT have gone to church if I didn't have a calling. I was in charge of sharing time so I couldn't skip but can I just tell you I really wanted to. I know it was Satan's influence on me today because I have just been in a huge FUNK! Anyway, this morning the girls were fighting and horrible listeners. I got them ready and then tried to get myself ready. As I'm drying my hair Felicity informs me that Alexia wrote on her head with marker...I go to check it out and she not only wrote on her head but also on her dress. Luckily it was a yellow marker that was easy to wash out (mostly)... and off we go to church. Did I mention Trevor had to go to a morning meeting so no help from him. Then at church the girls were out of control. Felicity was loud and Alexia was EVERYWHERE! I felt like I got a workout just trying to keep them contained during sacrament. Then off to Primary where I was in charge of sharing time...it went good but I really stuggled with the senior primary today. They just were so irreverent....I am sure it was partly my fault...I think I chased the spirit away with the day I was having. Super grouchy mom is back full force today.

Did I mention I ate HORRIBLE today. That didn't help the mood much either. Here is to hoping tomorrow will be better!!!!

3 comments:

Janie said...

We had a really bad morning yesterday too. Reece screamed and cried for two hours before we left for church and Olivia whined about everything. If I wasn't teaching yesterday who knows what would have happened!

I couldn't tell you were having a hard time :) Felicity was cracking me up yelling my name :) Hope you are having a better day.

Cylee Pressley said...

I feel your pain. Nothing worse than having to go-it-alone with the kids to church. I am glad your day is over and hope it is getting better.

If it helps, you are not alone....I promise. Remember me breaking down like a little freak when you came over? (I think I may have done that a few time.)

Adalia said...

I feel your pain Tressa. I cant wait for it to get warm again so we can go walking. I cant wait to start getting out a little bit!