Monday, February 15, 2010

Got the computer fixed today!


I called Dell the other day for our laptop and they said I needed to get the motherboard replaced, a new battery, and a new cord. Luckily we purchased the computer with a three year warranty so the only thing I have to buy is the battery...still pretty expensive though. Anyway he came over and Felicity was all over him trying to see him taking the computer apart. I was worried he was going to get annoyed but he was super nice to her. When he was putting the computer back together she even got to hand him the parts. I think he may have been one of the nicest computer guys I've ever met.

OH Yeah, who else LOVED the weather today. 60 degrees out and loving it. We got outside to swing and soak up some sunshine. Just what the doctor ordered after such a long snow. I'm sure winter is not over yet but I am going to enjoy this weather while we have it!

2 comments:

Janie said...

I LOVED the weather too. We did all the pruning and yard work and then went to the park. I think my girls were outside for like 5 hours today. I wish it could always be like this!

I can't believe Dell sent a tech to your house. We always have to take our computer in and they take 6 weeks getting it back to us. It is so annoying!!!!

See ya in the morning.

Lindsey said...

I love that you took a picture of the computer repair guy. That cracks me up! Glad he was nice and that things were still under warranty! I had a Dell once that needed a motherboard and was SO GLAD to have an extended warranty. The weather was awesome for sure! I hope it keeps up till spring.