Thursday, January 6, 2011

Decorating the Christmas Tree






We got our Christmas tree pretty late this year...time just flew! It is always hard with our birthdays only a couple weeks before Christmas. The girls pretty much decorated the whole tree! I didn't move any of the bulbs and Trevor helped with the star. Can I tell you how much I LOVE having plastic bulbs. I remember as a kid always having Christmas decorations drop while hanging them and the bulb would shatter instantly. Then everyone needed to worry about stepping on a shard of glass! Alexia even smacked Felicity across the face with her bulb and the bulb was still intact! I do have to say Felicity was pretty upset though! I will have to post the video...Yep, I got it on video!!!!

1 comments:

Christensen family said...

I didn't know they had plastic bulbs, where do I get some? I can't wait for the video that's just awesome that you caught it on tape.