Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Thanksgiving Dinner






Just some pics of Thanksgiving dinner at Teeara's (Trevor's Sister) house. We had lots of yummy SUPER fattening food and Had our world famous dutch diner pies, Pecan and chocolate peanut butter...No wonder I need to get on the treadmill some time soon! Seriously the holidays have NOT been kind to me. I need to get signed up for another race fast to get motivated.

The kids had a blast seeing all the family especially their cousin Keyan. Felicity and Alexia just adore him so much! We had a fun time playing bingo and hanging out. I was feeling pretty exhausted after the race so I'm afraid I probably wasn't the most entertaining person ever but I never am so that's ok!

Hopefully next Thanksgiving we will be in Kansas City hunting some deer!!!
How will we get it home you ask...Trevor thinks dry ice. We'll have to check with the airport to see if they'll let us transport deer meat!

2 comments:

Josh and Leslie said...

The Card fam all look so great!! Glad you guys had a wonderful Thanksgiving together...when did Trent get so tall????

Christensen family said...

I can't wait to hear all about getting that hunting done and getting it back on a plane. Let me know how that one goes.