Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Pictures from Bishops FHE






Summer, Debbie and I were in charge of the dinner but luckily we had a bunch of people that pitched in. I think we had about 250 people show up to the dinner...it was a full house! I always feel bad at these events because Trevor has to take care of the girls while I'm running around crazy trying to get everything done! We had a fun time especially the talent show was fun to watch.

The kids did a fun little skit and Alexia was supposed to be in it but kept whining so I grabbed her off the stage while the other kids did the skit and she freaked out screaming and kicking. She was SOOO mad. I finally calmed her down by finding our old bishop who brought his little dog to the dinner. She just loved sitting and petting the dog and finally we could get through the night with a happy Alexia which is NO small feat these days!!!

1 comments:

Christensen family said...

I really enjoyed that skit. You guys did a great job.