Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Alexia's new sleep schedule



So for the last week Alexia has been waking up at 5:15a.m. or earlier every morning. I have gotten to the point where I get up get her a bag of cereal get her a sippy cup of milk put a "Doggy movie" on and go back to bed. Usually about a half hour later I hear my little Alexia opening the door saying poopy mommy poopy. So up I go again changing the diaper and rewinding the movie and crawl back in bed it is only MAYBE 6:00 if I'm lucky. Now some of you might think 6:00 isn't that early but for me it is SOOOO early. The next hour pretty much consists of me trying to get up and Alexia coming in every 5 minutes needing something. I am feeling so tired!!!! I really hope she adjusts to this new time and starts getting back to her 6:30a.m. wake up time.

1 comments:

Christensen family said...

I just wish they would keep the time the same. It goes crazy at my house when it changes