Saturday, November 13, 2010

More DIY pictures






Felicity was a trooper helping wash the chairs off and being our little helper. She was up till almost ten loving every minute of it.

Seriously don't judge me in this pic, 10 minutes to get to a meeting I couldn't be late to still in the shower with Alexia so I ran out of the house in hubby's sweatshirt a wet hair bun (my LEAST favorite hairstyle of all time) and no makeup...not my finest hour..I'm just saying...cut me some slack. I was tempted not to add the pic but the concentration on both of our faces is priceless!

2 comments:

Christensen family said...

These are awesome. I think I need to do something like this. Help me please!!!!

summer said...

I love, love, love them!! Nice work! Thanks for stopping by last night, its just what I needed....I was feeling pretty hum drum to nice to know someone was thinking of us...I don't know what I would do without you! Love you lots!