Sunday, November 7, 2010

Primary practice



Today Felicity and I went to church while Trevor (sick) and Alexia (tired) stayed home. We practiced out Primary program today. Felicity has her little part memorized "Prophets are called by God" I love being in Primary so I can hear her sing and do her little part. I am so proud of her she is such a good little girl. I am so proud of all the kids, this week went alot smoother than last week and hopefully next will be that much better. Every year I worry about the kids program and how reverent the kids will be but once the parents are watching they tend to be pretty well behaved and it really is one of the most spiritual meetings of the whole year.

Tonight we are making pies and cookies with the girls. Cookies for my favorite visiting teaching lady Sharon Mull who is turning 82 tomorrow!!! The pie is for Colten Egbert my go to babysitter who barters pie for babysitting every once in a while. I think I'm getting the good end of the deal and I'm pretty sure he feels like he is getting the better end of the deal so it is a win win situation!

All in all a great day...My cup is full to start the week hopefully it stays that way...

My goal this week is to start every morning with prayer and scriptures...wish me luck!

1 comments:

Christensen family said...

Good luck girl. I can't wait to see the Primary program.