Monday, November 8, 2010

Felicity and Olivia's all day play date!






Janie was out of town with her sister in Utah so Olivia got to come over after school and the girls were so excited because she got to stay until it was DARK!!! We had a great time coloring pictures for Sharon Mulls Birthday then we drove over and sang happy birthday to her and visited for a little bit. Then we came home and the girls changed into matching pj's. (they like to match p.j's, dress up, swimsuits, etc. Whatever Felicity has that matches they wear it! I have to admit it is pretty funny watching them play together. After everyone was in Pj's we "rented" Toy story 3 (Santa still has to bring it for Christmas) and watched it together with some popcorn and yeast of course. I no longer ask if the girls want the yeast on the popcorn, if I forget it I get reminded how important the yeast is. In fact after they finished the popcorn (without my knowledge)they dumped about 1/2 cup of yeast in their cups and ate it....yep. I should probably keep a little closer eye on the two of them when they are together!