Wednesday, November 24, 2010

more pictures






So Friday afternoon all our friends got to the cabin and the snow started....we woke up to this view Saturday morning. The girls could barely contain their excitement. They were outside with Trevor while all of us adults worked on food for the big dinner. Later I got my snow gear on and sledded with the girls. Seriously they were probably in the snow for four hours that day. I so enjoyed it too...making snow angels, sledding, eating snow (The girls favorite thing to do), and just laying watching the snow fall. I usually am lame and stay inside while Trevor plays with the girls but I am SO glad I bundled up and got to enjoy the snow with my family! What a beautiful weekend!

3 comments:

Janie said...

That is awesome! What a great weekend. That snow looks beautiful! The last picture of your girls is so cute.

Christensen family said...

I can't believe all the snow. I am so glad you had so much fun

Sam said...

WOW aee you serious, it has already snowed?! Looks like they had a BLAST!