Friday, November 12, 2010

Making fruit loop necklaces and dominoes






Friday morning Trevor had to work on his anchor stuff so to keep the girls entertained we did fruit loop necklaces and played dominoes. Felicity really enjoyed the dominoes, Alexia pretty much just kept throwing them on the floor...whatever makes her happy right? I have decided to try and do more fun things with my girls this week. Laying in bed last night Felicity and I came up with ten fun things we are going to do this week...
1. make and deliver cookies
2. Take a walk
3. Go to the park
4. Go to the swimming pool
5. I take them in the hot tub during the day (We have had that hot tub forever and I have NEVER took the girls in it Trevor always does...Felicity about jumped for joy she was so excited I was actually going to bring them in the hot tub!
6. Deliver hand soap to a few of our new neighbors
7. Go to the bowling alley and play in the ball area
8. Go for a dirt bike ride with daddy
9. Spend next weekend in Tahoe
10. I forgot!! See it's probably a good thing I wrote it down now! I have short term memory loss

Anyway, I'm excited to try and have more fun with my girls...I want my girls to have fun memories of me not just memories of me stressing out over the house or laundry...here's to hoping we all have a fun filled week with our kids...because really isn't that what life is all about, our families?

1 comments:

Christensen family said...

Good luck and I think your making all kinds of good memories.